AstraLite Edge a patented 2-in-1 Topographic + Bathymetric LiDAR Mapping System with the following features:
- Cutting-edge Airborne LiDAR Bathymetry System that now solves the limitations of traditional Bathymetric or SHOALS systems.
- For the first time ever, measuring underwater features at centimeter-level depth resolution is now possible.
Rock Robotics R2A LiDAR System a complete LiDAR + RGB Solution with the following features:
- Complete aerial terrestrial LiDAR mapping solution.
- Equipped with the new Livox Avia sensor with a Novatel GNSS high-accuracy Inertial Labs IMU.
- Equipped with a 24MP Sony camera for high resolution aerial photographs for georeferenced orthoimagery.
Riegl 280ii LiDAR system manufactured from a series of major components:
- Laser 600-1000 nm LiDAR lasers are common.
- Scanner dual axis scanner.
- Photodetector solid state photo detectors.
- Navigation System- GPS Global Positioning System.
- Equipped to LiDAR Helicopter.
Our new gas-powered SkyFront LiDAR drone flies up to 3 hours now making it possible to collect bathymetric LiDAR data point clouds over the open ocean. We also use our gas-powered drone for mapping aerial terrestrial LiDAR projects of 500 acres or less.